The aging population is changing and growing rapidly, as are services and programs designed to provide care and assistance. AgeQuest sees these changes as opportunity – both for the clients we serve and the care support system we are a part of. Areas of focus for AgeQuest include:
- Promoting activities throughout our community that support aging in place, keeping in mind that a community that is livable for older citizens is a livable community for all ages
- “Normalizing” conversations about aging – its strengths, its challenges and opportunities for planning and growth
- Maintaining a great database and working relationships with providers of a wide variety of services that can assist clients wherever they live
- Providing timely and accurate information as well as advice to older individuals, families and professionals in our community
What makes us different?
Return to top
- Experience — Nancy Euchner has over 25 years experience in caring for the elderly in a variety of settings, a passion for the working with the elderly, and a real understanding and respect for the challenges that caregivers face.
- Connections — The Seacoast is blessed with excellent long term care providers. Rather than duplicating services, we help you link quickly with the services you need. Our network includes traditional providers, and those with new ideas to provide practical help to elders and caregivers. If you have a need outside this area, we can use our contacts to link you up with someone who can help.
- Flexibility — We take a “coach” approach — tailoring our services to give the level of support you want.
You, the client, are in control. We provide as much or as little hands on care as you want. Service plans are tailored to meet individual needs. We’ll meet you in our office or yours, in your home or in a hospital or nursing home. Accountability and Responsiveness — Through our Quality Improvement loop, we regularly query our clients about their satisfaction with services — those provided by us, and those provided by others in our long term care community. We use this information to continually upgrade our services and make them more responsive to the needs of our clients.
AgeQuest™, LLC was founded by Nancy Euchner in 1999. Prior to that, Nancy had provided consultation to several organizations who were trying to understand how best to serve frail, elderly clients. Becoming a member of National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers was incredibly valuable as she began to develop a private care management practice to serve the New Hampshire Seacoast.
Nancy opted to develop the practice as a consultative model rather than one that is integrated into another business in order to focus on providing these services:
- Consultation, Coaching and Caregiver Support
- Assessment and Planning
- Care Monitoring and Management
- Education and Advocacy
Although other care management companies have elected to provide their own home care or other services in addition to care management, AgeQuest has chosen to concentrate on core services. There are different levels of care manager support in our office to carry out these services.
Return to top
We pride ourselves in our commitment to stay abreast of the ever-changing landscape of senior services and aging research. To this end, we are a member of the Aging Life Care™ Association.
Return to top